Let’s be honest, we all need some motivation sometimes to get through the day.
You know what I’m talking about…those days where the kids seem to be fighting all day, the dishes in the sink look like Mount Everest, and you forgot to brush your teeth.
Those are the days it’s difficult to focus on your goals. It’s easy to skip your workout or let the distractions throw you off course.
Sometimes all you need is a little motivation.
That’s why I put this quick post together of 20 of my favorite quotes to give you motivation on days when you just don’t have it.
Bookmark this page…share it…come back to it when you don’t feel like moving forward.
25 Motivational Quotes for Those Difficult Days
1. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” ~ Steve Jobs
2. “The Way to Get Started is to Quit Talking and Begin Doing.” ~Walt Disney
3. “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” ~Rocky Balboa
4. “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” ~ Randy Pausch
5. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~Rob Siltanen
6. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing…that’s why we recommend it daily.” ~Zig Ziglar
7. “Some people want it to happen; some wish it could happen, other make it happen.” ~Michael Jordan
8. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” ~Dr. Henry Link
9. “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure…than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
10. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
11. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” ~Oprah Winfrey
12. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So…get on your way!” Dr. Seuss
13. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” ~Tim Notke
14. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ~Pablo Picasso
15. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” ~Jim Rohn
16. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
17. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” ~Confucious
18. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” ~John Wooden
19. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln
20. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” ~Mark Twain
21. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney
22. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6:34
23. “ People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
~ Tony Robbins
24. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” ~Bruce Lee
25. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ~Thomas Edison